Monday, July 23, 2007

Taylor Hicks Concert

Just after the fair board released their entertainment plans for the fair I promised Madison that we could go to the Taylor Hicks concert. We faithfully voted for him during American Idol from the very first time you could vote. Well... I didn't know it then but we would have to be at the fair grounds by 6am the next day! Needless to say we got home at 11pm! We had a great time though! We both enjoyed the concert a lot. It was LOUD!... we both had to plug our ears at times and we were clear up in the grand stands. Taylor seemed very humble and kind of in awe that people would actually come and hear him sing. His band was great!

This was our view... from the grand stands. Madison counted 42 speakers!! Why does it have to be so loud? (Do I sound like I'm getting old?)


He is playing the harmonica and guitar in this picture.




It was a beautiful summer evening with something special to do with Madison tonight!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: