Introducing Pain Management to you!
These are the folks that I spend Mon-Thurs with every week!
Most of the time we stay very busy but we do have a lot of time to slip in stories that make us smile, laugh or yes, sometimes their stories even make me cry! We mostly are at different stages of life which helps a lot when I need advice or just to bounce an idea off of. Cheryl and Randa have already "been there, done that!"
Addi is our newlywed of 4 months. We love to hear her adventures of setting up a new home, combining finances etc... all with a BOY! (ha!) Dr. Poovendran's kids are now both out of college and heading to graduate/medical school.
I know this picture below is a little blurry but I thought it was worth posting so you can see the humor that flies around at work. I can't tell you exactly why we are laughing (HIPPA) but it was over something Dr. Poovendran just said. I think I was laughing to hard to steady the camera! We do have some fun at work!

Cheryl (office coordinator), Randa (RN), Addi (office coordinator)
These people know me in a "different setting"... professionally. One that Tony doesn't even fully "get"... isn't it weird to think about it like that? I enjoy each one of these ladies so much. The best part? They are Christian women who model their lives after Jesus. What a privilege to work with each of them! I love you guys!
Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment