Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Baseball


On a happier note than the last one...

Quinn had a baseball game last night and tonight. According to the paper tonight, his team lost last night 16-23. He got his name in the paper though... for having some hits. I thought that was pretty cool. His team is...well...let's see... let's just say they probably won't make it to the championship game this year!

Tonight was a rain make-up game. He played catcher some both nights and really likes it. He made a great play at home tonight. A kid hit the ball straight down the left field line and it rolled almost to the fence. He was 3 steps away from a homerun but the left fielder had run in the ball and threw a rocket to Quinn who jumped to catch it and then he tagged the runner out! It was so exciting! The crowd went wild. : ) Quinn has played on the same soccer team with the runner and after he got out he turned around and told Quinn, "I hate you!" Can you believe that? That prompted a scolding by the umpire. I'm positive this boy is a special needs kid (or should be) and anger is obviously a problem. That made Quinn feel bad but he was able to shake it off. I'm sure his team actually won tonight. They slowed the machine-pitch down a notch and they hit much better!

Well, that's all for tonight. I just watched the last 5 minutes of American Idol and my predictions were all correct! Jordin won as suspected...

Love to all, Leah

No comments: