Monday was wrist-band day at the fair. You pay $20 and ride as many rides as you want. This is definitely the only way to do rides at the fair. The kids each had friends to ride with and rode rides for about 8 hours this day. Quinn left with an upset stomach... motion sick I think. Overall they had a really good time. They are old enough that we can send them off as pairs and tell them to check back in periodically at a meeting place. They are at a good age for the fair! YES!
Madison's last ride with the Ring of Fire. It goes upside down in a circle and holds you at the top for a few moments. I used to be able to ride stuff like this... not any more! Only rollercoasters for me... nothing that spins you in a circle. Ugh! Makes me quesy just to think of it.
Quinn and I sold Lemon Shake-ups for the Aerospace Club for a few hours. It's easy and he enjoys it a lot.
Madison rammed Jake pretty good during the Bumper Car ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment