Monday, September 10, 2007

Nothing to say...

Really I have nothing to say but I know that an average of 21 of you check my blog each day and I don't want to let you down! : )

Madison had Flames practice from 5:30-7:30. Quinn had Flames from 6-7:30. My phone was ringing off the hook with car pool requests tonight. I had 6 sweaty soccer players to deliver tonight after practice. I don't mind though. I enjoy listening to their conversations. It looked like rain so I waited in the van for them... and talked to other parents and worked on a Christmas project... I can't tell you what it is because the person it is for is a faithful blog reader. Sorry! : )

Tomorrow night Madison's CYS team plays Peyton's again. We lost to them the first time we played them, 2-10. It was ugly. They were our very first game though and we've improved a lot. We'll see what happens. I realized at 9:30 tonight that her uniform wasn't clean. whoops.

I have a scratchy throat tonight so I think I'm going to head to bed. That's all... see really nothing much to talk about. Sorry to bore you.

No comments: