Well, you could tell it was their first game because they were a little "rusty" in some areas but the Flames won their first game today 3-2. It was very close, too close for comfort. It wasn't Madison's best game and afterwards she told me she was nervous so may be that was it. Things that she is normally very good at, she wasn't. I can't come up with a more nice way to say it. She is bound to have better games! Ha! She did play the whole game though. Her little face was so red and sweaty afterwards! They had her and Gabby wear these "Captain" arm bands... why, I'm not sure. Madison's drove her crazy, it kept sliding down her arm. I asked her what the purpose was for them... she doesn't know. It sounds like the coach picked them up before the game. : ) She didn't like her new socks..."I never want to wear those again!"... the sun, moon and stars just wouldn't line up for her today. I'm so glad they pulled off a win but it was much more difficult than I expected.
Here are some pictures that Tony emailed me from the Iowa game last night. This is the view from their seats. The bottom picture is of Quinn with his special football hat from Aunt Amy & Uncle Jeff. He loves this hat and wears it for his "special" occasions.
They should be home around 9pm tonight.
That's how our weekend was... how was yours???
Love, Leah
1 comment:
Love the hawk on the hat that Quinn's wearing. Tell Madison congratulations on their win today:)
Post a Comment