Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Half-Way thru the Week

Quinn's Quip:
Don't worry Mom, I'm never going to get a tattoo... but if I did, it would be a heart with your name, "MOM" written in it.


Madison and I were home tonight. She was actually happy to realize she didn't have soccer practice tonight. I guess she was ready for a break. She was kind of tired today I guess. We had an early start to our day today with an unexpected trip to South Bend with an appointment at 8am. Her filling from the dentist visit yesterday was too high and was driving her crazy...she couldn't get her teeth to touch together without it hitting the filling. This was her first filling so I don't think she quite new how it should feel when she was done. Our choices were to wait until next Monday when this peds dentist comes back to town or go to South Bend to get it polished down. With ISTEPs happening all week and her telling me how that's all she could think of all day long yesterday, I didn't feel like we had too much of a choice. It took us an hour to get there with horrible morning traffic! I've always liked this dentist but this was enough to make me decide to change dentists for the kids... to one that's in town all the time! I had her to school by 9:06 though. Just a little late.

Quinn had soccer practice with Nate tonight. Tony got home around 7pm. That was it. Pretty calm and quiet this evening. : )

No comments: