Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tears over the Iowa game!

Greetings to Everyone,

Quinn was in tears tonight when he was going to bed because he is so upset that he can't go to the Iowa vs Ohio State football game with us this weekend. He just can't understand why we can't just buy him a ticket. There are no tickets to buy (at an even somewhat reasonable price)! Oh... it's so pathetic. He doesn't want to watch it on TV. I'll probably end of giving him my ticket. I can't stand to see him that way. I can't stand to think that I'll be in Iowa but not at the game but even worse... can't stand to see him so disappointed. Madison on the other hand... is thankful she doesn't have to go to the game. A few glances at the score on TV will be juuuust fine with her! She would much rather play with her 3 girl Iowa cousins!

How was your day today? My chart review went OK... it can be difficult and controversial to compare documentation to policy and whether or not we can "accept" some of the entries as meeting our policy. Have nurses and a doctor try to see things eye to eye about other people's documentation and you are asking for controversy! Anyway, that part is over and now I'll move on to the hospital inpatient review. I really don't have time to be doing all of this at work!!! I do have a "real" job too!!!

Tonight was CFN (church family night). We had a delicious lasagna meal and stayed for the group session. It was good.

Have a good night/day (depending on when you are reading)!

Love to all, Leah

No comments: