Saturday, July 26, 2008

4H Fair ~ Day 6

Are you tired of hearing about the fair? Today was the last day of the 9 day event! Berry Plastics had their summer corporate picnic at the fair. They also provided wrist bands for unlimited rides from 12-6pm. Tony and I aren't much for rides any more. We can do rollercoasters but not the spinning kinds found at fairs! We managed to ride the ferris wheel and the Crazy Mouse which is like a mini-rollercoaster but the cars end up spinning too. I heard myself scream a few times... I think more because of thinking this can not possibly safe if this is a portable ride and not permamently secured to the ground!!! Tony ran through some fun house but I was "rejected" because I had on flip-flops and I wasn't about to take off my shoes and run through where 100,000 other sweaty kids have been. My Microbiology class in college ruined me forever! Ha! Good-bye 4H Fair. See you next year!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Guess what Charissa and I saw this morning at 8:05 a.m. while going to church? We were being the slide ride and "Ring of Fire"! They all fit neatly and compactly on the semi's and got on the toll road past Bristol. Thought you'd get a kick out of that. People would smile as they passed. Lots of good memories......