and then we went to the fair for the 5pm Horse Pull. He had never seen this event before. We met Tony and B&P at 6pm. At that time the horse teams were pulling 10,000 pounds and 1 team had dropped out, leaving 9 left. I wonder how it turned out?
We ate supper and Quinn climbed on the tractors and showed Tony the projects that Madison and he had entered.
We went to the rodeo at 8pm. In the previous years we went to the 2pm rodeo. It was MUCH more crowded for the evening show. I think we'll stick to the 2pm show from now on. The rodeo was neat though. They always save the bull-riding for last. We didn't leave until 10:30.
Look at this poor cowboy who obviously lost the battle with a bucking broncho or bull! I made
Quinn promise me not to grow up to be a bull rider!
It was another fun evening at the fair. We miss Madison like crazy! You can get a glimpse of what she has been doing if you click HERE.


No comments:
Post a Comment