Friday, February 08, 2008

3rd grade Presidential Race, Part 2

Well, Quinn came in the door this afternoon with a BIG smile on his face. No, he didn't win today... BUT the president (Benjamin) and vice-president (Nate) have already hired him on the side to be their Body Guard and if needed, their Lawyer! He was pretty excited about that! He said that there was a 3 way tie for the Secretary position and he was one of them. The class had a re-vote and he lost. He said he got an A+ on his project, his speech went "very good" and overall he seems pretty happy with his new Body Guard role and how the day went! That's my Quinner. There aren't enough words to describe how much I love him!

2 comments:

Addi said...

What a doll! You have done such a great job raising your children! To be his age and be happy even though he "lost". I think he will be a great lawyer/bodyguard! :)

Cheryl said...

He's so cute with his shirt and tie! A lawyer/bodyguard is something we didn't think of when I was in school. Yes, we do have those in Calhoun!