Addi had a special request today... "Can you update your blog tonight?... because it's been like 2-3 days now." Ha! I said that there wasn't really anything to talk about so I'll just post pictures of Cocoa. She bought in so here you go. Most of these pictures are of her when she is sleeping... because when she is awake she basically doesn't hold still long enough to have her picture taken.
She's been a lot of fun. We've had her 2 weeks now. We are learning her personality. She's very sweet and also playful as I imagine most pups are. She enjoys tearing around the circle with an off-limits item in her mouth, taunting us to catch her! The house training has good days and not-so-good days. Overall I think she is doing as well as can be expected for a pup. The kids just drip all over her... especially Madison. She is so good with her. They will be such good buds as they grow up together now. They both tell her how they love her so much and give her hugs and kisses. She isn't short on love I'll tell you. Tony thinks he is her favorite because he gets her out of her kennel late at night to play with her.
Anyway Addi, you've had something to read now. Post some more pictures of McGraw when you get a chance. She just adopted a sweet kitten and she named him after Oprah's star: DR. PHIL (McGraw)!!!! OK, just kidding, she named him after Tim McGraw... I guess he's some country singer or something. ; )
Good-night!
PS... the green patch blanket is straight from Goodwill...for like $2. It's a lap-blanket size which means it probably was used for someone in a wheelchair or someone who was sitting down most of the time. We thought it was perfect for a puppy and Madison liked the Concord colors as well. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment