Tuesday, January 01, 2008

How it all happened...

A lot of you have asked how the kids acted when they found out we were getting a dog... something they've asked regularly for for at least 2 years (especially Madison). I thought I would just post the pictures so you could see for yourself. One of these days when I figure out the video stuff you can see the short clip. I can't wait to look at it again myself. Here goes...


They know they are getting the same gift... but have no idea what it is!



Madison has this look of shock as her gift of dog treats and dog toys is processed. Quinn told me later that he was wondering why we gave him dog treats for Duchess... hmmm...he was thinking "that's weird."


Madison quickly fills Quinn in and he "gets it!" There was suddenly a lot of screaming and yelling.


They quickly dashed out of the picture! Quinn ran around the circle several times. Madison came and gave us big hugs. They couldn't believe it... they were seriously going to get a dog!


Madison right before she gave me the first of multiple big hugs!
Soon to take home the "best Christmas present ever!"

1 comment:

Addi said...

This is the cutest story! I love the narration that goes along with the pics!! Thanks for letting us "be there" to see the reactions.