In other news, Cocoa went to the vet today for another routine check-up. She gained 2 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks! The doctor made several comments about how easy she seems to handle and what a happy puppy she looks to be, what a nice coat she has. It made her mommy (Madison) smile! She got vaccinated today for... something... can't remember. Ha! Can't remember the non-human names for vaccines I guess.
Notice Madison's sleeve in the picture above. It has some of her Upward stars on it from last year. I love how she doesn't mind wearing her Christianity on her sleeve. She said she told her whole class that her favorite Christmas gifts this year were her new puppy and her new Bible that has a nice carrying case too.
OK, that's all for tonight. Madison is making a recipe from her Cooking with Kids cookbook. I better go and check it out.
Love, Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment