Saturday, January 06, 2007

Night at the Museum

Good Morning!

Yesterday afternoon we went to see the movie, Night at the Museum. It was a great movie! It's family friendly (although not perfect) and entertaining for kids and adults too. So, I highly recommend it! We also went to the grand opening of our new Cold Stone Creamery. It was quite expensive... $10.50 for nothing fancy for the kids and I. We decided that Ritter's or Culver's is better. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon though. We went with Karla, Katie and Nathan which of course made it even better. : )

Last night we just relaxed at home. Tony's good friend and co-worker, Dave, is leaving Rollpak. His "last day" was yesterday. That's in quotes because both Dave and Tony are working this afternoon and I'm sure they'll be talking lots over the phone during their work days. Dave is hoping for more time with his family and took a job with a plastics company in Elkhart. We wish him only the best. Tony has been feeling some of the stress of needing to pick up some of Dave's job and figure out how to do his own as well. God is in control and it will all work out!

Today Quinn has Nathan's birthday party to go to. He got him an Iowa t-shirt so I hope he doesn't get kicked out of the party! : ) It's a lego theme and Karla has fun games planned for them so I'm sure he'll have to be dragged home. Madison and I need to do some running around during that time. There's always errands to do!

Tonight Madison is going to demonstrate her basketball skills at the half-time of the Concord girls varsity game. I'm sure she will have fun with that. It will be interesting to watch the girls play too.

Well, that's all for today. Enjoy your weekend! I'm sure going to!

Love to all, Leah

1 comment:

Angie Hochstedler said...

Wow I had not idea about Dave. I have been feeling lately like we never see Dave and Karen (you guys for that matter too!) We're going to try to be more intentional this year with getting together with people.

Ang