Monday, January 22, 2007

Arizona bound

Well, we all made it for full days at work and school today so that was good! Everyone seems to be feeling much better.

Tony and I are leaving tomorrow evening for Arizona. He is a volunteer member of the advisory board where we do our banking... Farm Bureau Credit Union. They are having a planning meeting over the weekend in sunny Tucsan so I'm going along for the ride. We are going to spend a day with Doug & Jen in Tempe (late Tuesday night to Thursday sometime) and then on to Tucsan for his meeting which starts Thursday evening and then we return on Sunday. We are staying at www.haciendadelsol.com which looks pretty spiffy. We are both looking foward to the break. The kids are staying with Beppe and Pakka for the next 5 days. It was a big packing job tonight!

That's all I have time for tonight. I really need to finish packing a few things and get myself to bed. I must remember the last minute things in the morning... one of them being Madison's basketball T-shirt. They have their first games on Saturday. After she went to bed I looked high and low for that thing...needing to pack it. I finally glanced at her as I'm combing through her room and realized that she wore it to bed!! Well, at least I found it!

I'll try to report in from Arizona. I'm not sure how the Internet access will be once we get to Tucsan.

Mom, the GPS came today. Thanks for letting us borrow your Christmas present. We'll let you know how it works!

Love to all, Leah

No comments: