Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How it all turned out...

Madison went to Rollpak with Tony today, after they dropped me off at the dentist. Don picked Madison up after his morning bus route and brought her back to our house. I guess he got initiated to the Playstation. Isy came over after her school bus aide duties were done and she was initiated to the car racing game as well. Tony picked me up at the dentist around noon and took me home (I couldn't drive because they gave me some sedating meds). I slept the whole afternoon away while Madison "watched herself" and made sure to welcome Quinn home from school. It was a weird mixed up day that took some ochestrating. Quinn said he didn't have a good day at school because he missed Madison and on the bus he just imagined that she was there in her seat and it made him sad that she wasn't. Of course I thought that this is all sweet and good but when Quinn wasn't looking Madison made the cuckoo sign to me! Ha!

Madison continued her fever and facial/eye pain today (symptoms of the sinus infection) but overall I thought she was a little better today. Like, I really didn't even see her much though. Her fever did get up to 103 though. Isy is on stand-by for tomorrow morning. If she wakes up with a fever she can't go to school. She's been on the antibiotic for 24 hours now. I guess if this is viral, the antibiotic won't matter and it will just have to run it's course. That would stink! I would hate to have her miss another day. We'll just see how it works out. She is hoping to go to school because she's tired of being sick. Can't blame her!

Tony got home around 8:30pm or so, just in time to finish up watching Iowa lose to IU in BB. Nathan S. called Quinn just to tell him that he was watching the Iowa game too. I thought that was so cute. He's one of Quinn's brainwashed Iowa fans. : )

Remember those 4-10inches of snow promised last night? None, nada, zero, zilch!

Here's to hoping we all have good days tomorrow...!
Love to all, Leah

No comments: