Friday, July 31, 2009

Introducing Monty and Hope! Don't they make a beautiful couple? Tony was an usher for the wedding and I'm just now realizing that I don't have any pictures of him ushering people in!! How could I have forgotten that? If you were at the wedding and took some pictures, please email them to me. He ushered us in early (because we were there so early) and I never really saw him in action with the "real" guests!

Madison and her Uncle Archie at the wedding.

One of the highlights of the trip was going boating and tubing with Michelle and Archie's boat. Wow, was that ever a blast! The kids loved it! Uncle AJ and Aunt Bonnie surprised us by deciding to spend a few hours on the boat with us... which made them drive all night long to get home before work on Monday morning in Minnesota. We were so glad they stayed though!


Tony, Madison and Quinn having a blast on Lake Milford.


Typical Archie... up to no good. I lost count on how many times he just picked Quinn up and heaved him over the side of the boat!! Beware... don't stand to close to him. You might be heading over board!

...And there he goes!

Madison and Aunt Bonnie try out their hand on the tubes.
My camera battery died but I got some beautiful sunset pictures with my cell phone. If I knew how to upload them here, I would. I LOVE sunsets... what a great way to end a really great day!
Altogether we were gone 6 nights which involved a stop in Iowa on our way home. We left Madison there and my mom and dad are bringing her back this weekend. I took over 400 pictures so if you didn't get enough of this trip, let me know... Ha!~

No comments: