Thursday, July 09, 2009

4th of July Air Show



We went to the Battle Creek (MI) Air Show on the 4th. We were excited because the Thunderbirds were going to be there again. We saw them a few years ago in Chicago. They are awesome! Quinn was pretty delighted to get one of the Thunderbird pilot's autographs on a book about them. He flew plane #6 so it was fun to watch him soar through the air. We had little diagrams in the book to show us wear he was at on each formation. Cool! These pictures were taken by my little Kodak Easy Share. Double click on the picture! I thought it did a pretty good job to capture planes flying 700mph! Oh Wait... I think I took some of them on their "slow passes" for those trying to take pictures; only 400mph. Madison spent the day with a friend (MacKenzi H.) at a lake cottage. She had a great day too... air shows aren't her thing. Hope you all had great holidays as well!