Friday, December 07, 2007

Snowflakes

Tonight is a cold Friday night. Nate is staying overnight tonight so the boys are busy playing a game downstairs. Madison is staying overnight with B&P and Michelle & Jade. Tony is working. I found these pictures of snowflakes and thought may be you would enjoy them too. Have a good weekend!
These pictures are photos of actual snowflakes that a man by the name of Kenneth Libbrecht took with a photomicroscope and can be viewed at Snow Crystals. Aren't they amazing? It's beyond comprehension to me how no 2 snowflakes are the same. Isn't snow itself a miracle that we overlook every single winter? I guess it is a lesson in the need to just look around ourselves... God's handiwork is everywhere and examples of miracles are regularly occuring incidences...even in the snow!




And Now...
Look below at MAN's attempt at reproducing snow... this is artifical snow. Like the kind they use at ski resorts in times of warmer weather. HA-HA!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Leah, your pictures of snow were so timely because I had all my students make paper snow flakes and then we discussed just like snowflakes are different and special, God made us all special and unique, I printed out your pics to show my kids! Thanks!