"Treacherous" is the word Quinn used to describe our roads and our weather today. Eight inches and still snowing! We were wondering how much snow we had so far tonight, so around 7:30 Madison volunteered to run out and measure it. This was near our front door so it had been blowing some but she measured 8 inches there. Our street is close to being blown closed. I can't imagine that they will have school tomorrow. It was canceled today, our 3rd snow day in the last 2 weeks. Thankfully Karla was planning on watching M & Q if they had a delay and by the time I dropped them off for the 2 hour delay she had just heard that school was canceled. She watched them for the day and of course the kids had a good time, playing in the snow and squirting the snow with colored water etc... She is always so creative. So far tomorrow there is a 2 hour delay. The kids and I are planning on going to Iowa for their long weekend (Fri-Mon), like they need any more time off. I hope the weather doesn't put a halt on our plans!
All of my patients canceled today except for one! Tomorrow everyone has already canceled except for one mid-afternoon one. They are just considering closing the office and having us all take a PTO day. It doesn't really pay to have the office open without making any money. I already told them that if school is cancelled that I'll stay home for sure. So, I'm hoping it is I guess... I know it won't be fun to send them to school in June now but I like the instant gratification... plus it's Valentine's Day!
All of my patients canceled today except for one! Tomorrow everyone has already canceled except for one mid-afternoon one. They are just considering closing the office and having us all take a PTO day. It doesn't really pay to have the office open without making any money. I already told them that if school is cancelled that I'll stay home for sure. So, I'm hoping it is I guess... I know it won't be fun to send them to school in June now but I like the instant gratification... plus it's Valentine's Day!
Tony got home around 8:30 tonight and borrowed a snow blower and he is now taking it back... but I just looked outside and it's already starting to blow back over the edges. Oh well, at least we aren't upstate New York!
Well, that's all for tonight... nothing too "newsy" I guess.
Love to all, Leah
Well, that's all for tonight... nothing too "newsy" I guess.
Love to all, Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment