Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Routine Day

Today was warmer than yesterday and it's been decided to have school tomorrow... after a 2 hour late start. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have 3 committments outside of my work day... starting with the dentist at 8:10, an appointment after work and ending with a 7pm VBS meeting at church. I'm sure the day will go fast. Dr. P. is gone this week and the RN is on vacation and so I'm left with all of the care myself with no other clinical person to help me and it was quite overwelming today. I don't know why they think I'm a wonder woman but tomorrow at 11:00 I'm waving the white flag with my director!

Tonight was a night to get started on the week's laundry. Quinn was double checking me tonight, to make sure I've started it. I guess he likes clean clothes too.

Sorry, it was a boring day today.
Love to all, Leah

No comments: