Hello Everyone,
Hope your week has started off well. I had a really fun weekend. Isy and I went to her church and scrapbooked on Friday evening and then I went shopping all day on Saturday with my small group ladies from church. What a fun time! I'm nearly done with my shopping... pretty much just need to buy gifts for my immediate family. Tonight Madison and I even did some wrapping! I think that's got to be a record. Yesterday was the all-church Thanksgiving meal. It was awesome! So you can see that I was out galavanting around and not at home to update my blog. I'm sure you can understand my "situation". : )
Tonight Katie, Nathan and Nate were over for awhile. The kids had fun playing hide and seek and drinking hot cocoa. Tony left for Indy. He has a meeting tomorrow but will come back tomorrow night. Don & Isy dropped in for 10 minutes. It was a busy but fun evening.
Tomorrow morning I have a dentist appointment (you should hear Darth Vader music right now). It is something I DREAD but has to be done!! I'll just get it over with. I can think of a whole lot of other places I'd rather be at 8am tomorrow! ... like WORK for one (yes, I'm serious).
Well, that's all for tonight. Here's a Thanksgiving joke for ya... "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?" .... Answer... pilgrims!
Love to all, Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment