Monday, November 13, 2006

Kids for hire...

Hello Everyone!

The kids are both really into earning extra money for their "projects" at school. They are now happily asking to do chores around the house and want even MORE chores!! : )Quinn's project is to raise money for toiletry type items for Greencroft residents for Christmas. Madison has started saving for a big overnight field trip that the whole 4th grade takes to Indy in May. Social Studies for this whole 4th grade year is focused on Indiana history. Something I should be learning about too I guess! She is hoping that Tony and I will both get to go with her because "this could be my once in a lifetime chance to go on a trip with just you and Dad." We'll see. Tonight she vacuumed the basement and the steps, folded laundry and vacuumed out the van. She was delighted to find a $10 bill on the van floor. We don't know who it belonged to but it's in the Indy bank now!

Hope you all had a good Monday today. We decided at work today that while it was a busy Monday it was not nearly as WILD as the last several Mondays so that is good news! I only wrote 2 discharge-from-our-practice letters today. : )

Well, I'll let you all go. Thanks for reading.

Love to all, Leah

No comments: