
Hello Everyone,
Here is a picture of the pumpkins that we carved tonight. Madison's is the cat and Quinn's is the smiley face. We had fun. Madison likes to dig in with her hands and get messy. Quinn used a spoon and gingerly picked out about 4 seeds at a time. We have a surgeon (Madison) and a Star Wars Storm Trooper (Quinn) ready for trick-or-treating tomorrow night. I'll try to upload a picture for you tomorrow night. Katie and Nathan are coming with us. Terry & Karla are on a cruise... "for work"... riiiiight. : ) Don & Isy are coming for supper some where in the midst of all of this evening to celebrate his birthday.
Today work was a challenging Monday... let's see, somone spilled all of their Oxycontin down their garbage disposal... another patient just CAN'T come in to be seen because she moved to Detroit but called 4 times today to find out if we would refill her meds (haven't seen her since April) and now is suddenly making a trip tomorrow from "Detroit" to Goshen after realizing we wouldn't refill her meds until she was seen again. Oh... and let me not forget about the lady who completely passed out in the exam room... totally unresponsive... thankfully I got her laid down first. Remember my rampage for urine drug screens... well, I discharged a patient today because he was positive for marajuana. Anyway, it all made for a "lively" day in many ways. Remind me why I stay at this job again....???
Well, it's another big day tomorrow and since we changed our clocks on Saturday night, it still feels 1 hour ahead for me. It feels like 11:30, instead of 10:30... I'm sure it will get better over the next week or so. Good-night!
Love to all, Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment