Hi, Just a short note from work. Our home phone/internet service has been out of order since last Thursday... thus no post. If you've tried calling your call may very well have been forwarded to another family. It's a big mess. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I'll write from home as usual when we are back in service!
Leah
1 comment:
ok Leah- I am finally caught up with my reading and am ready for some more!!! The two neighbor girls are here to entertain Mik. Courtney actually broke her arm on the playground the day before Mik broke her leg!!!! They are feeling some bonding.
Mikayla continues to run me ragged, she is doing better today and I am only having to give her pain meds every 4 hrs. instead of every 2-3. yeah! She is enjoying all this attention. She got tons of get well letters from classmates and was smiles from ear to ear. She decided that going to school in a wheelchair wouldn't be soooo bad. I guess she realizes she will get as much attention at school as she does at home. Only at school there will be 150 people to ooh and ahh over her! :) I guess she deserves it. Although today when she was having a little bad attitude (not pain induced) I threatened to WHEEL her to time out if she didn't straighten up. She didn't think it was funny but I chuckled to myself over it!
-amy
Post a Comment