
It's Spring Break here in Northern Indiana. We took our big family vacation to Florida over Christmas so we didn't have any big plans for this week. Madison went with Peyton and her family to Gulf Shores, AL. This is the farthest and longest time away for us... 10 days! I'm not worried about her, but I sure miss her! We all do! Tony and I took Quinn and Nate to Dayton, OH to the Air Force Museum and then on to Cincinnati for a 3 day weekend. We tried to do something that we knew Madison wouldn't mind missing... like spending 7 hours at an Air Museum!! We left on Friday night and spent the entire day at the Air Force Museum on Saturday. It's free to get in! You can't say that about many things any more! They LOVED IT! Quinn was in his 7th heaven of course. It was a HUGE, really really nice museum with 1000's of airplanes! AMAZING! They even got to sit in the cock-pits of 2 jets. Too bad we didn't live closer! Quinn could probably live there surrounded by all those planes. I'm absolutely amazed about how much he knows about those planes. We would round a corner and he would get so excited because he found a .......(and then name the plane)!! And this went on and on and on! You would think that I would be catching on to this by now but I know about 10 different ones and am calling that good. He could walk up to a plane and tell me details about it, why it was flown and something unique about it. That's truly a love for airplanes!
1 comment:
Is Nate anywhere near an AVID plane fan as Quinn, or does he just enjoy it because Quinn does?
Post a Comment