Madison asked me the other day, "Mom, why don't we live in a perfect world?"
I answered her by telling her that God gave humans the ability to choose... between right and wrong. When Adam and Eve made their first wrong choice in the garden, when they chose to disobey God, this was when sin entered the world. We live in a world with sin present and it will never be perfect on earth again.
She replied, "Well, way to go Adam and Eve!" and then... "Actually I'm kind of glad... because if they wouldn't have sinned we would all be walking around without any clothes on!"
*****************************
Last night Madison and Heather were sitting at our kitchen table working on their homework. I heard Madison say, "Did you know that if Adam and Eve wouldn't have sinned that we would be sitting here naked right now?" They had to giggle about that... and then got all grossed out.
I love to listen to their conversations. : )
3 comments:
Oh Leah - seriously, you NEED a camera!! But for now, I love reading the posts...too funny! Tell Madison I am very thankful we don't have to sit around naked too!! :)
Where are you? It is like me to let this many days pass by without a post, not you!
Your loving sister.
Where are you? It is like me to let this many days pass by without a post, not you!
Your loving sister.
Post a Comment