Madison's basketball team won this afternoon. She played very well and scored 14 points and was 7 for 7. Tony didn't get to go to the game but I've got her points on my new video cam. Some day I'll learn how to edit and combine my scenes and then put the short clips on blogger... then watch out! ha!
Quinn had his CDBL (Concord Developmental Basketball League) evaluation tonight. Basically they put you through different stations to measure some of your basketball skills as a way to fairly divide up the BB teams. Upward BB does the same thing. This is Concord's version and it starts in 3rd grade. He looked so nervous out there! This was the make-up night and I thought there might be 10 kids there and it would be in/out in 30 minutes. Boy was I wrong. There were about 40 kids there and it took almost 1 1/2 hours.
Aunt Michelle helped Madison with her homework tonight at home while Q and I were gone. Here is a good one for you. Madison is writing a report on a state. Peyton "stole" the state of Iowa so she chose Minnesota to learn about instead. In her report she stated that there were Mayo brothers who started the Mayo Clinics. Now... under the section where she was asked what kind of souvenir she would bring back if she were to visit Minnesota... she drew a nice big jar of mayonnaise. Hmmmm... where did that come from? She thought that the Mayo brothers started a mayonnaise factory and called it the Mayo Clinic. Made us laugh!
Here is a Quinn's quip for you...
As we were driving to the BB evaluation he said out of the blue, "I just can't wait to go to heaven!... but I want to live a lot of years on earth with you and Dad... but I don't know about Madison... she's pretty outrage(ous) at times."
My computer is really slow tonight for some reason. It must be telling me to go to bed so... good-night!
No comments:
Post a Comment