Here is Jade decorating her humpkin... with markers. This is the toddler version of carving humpkins. A good idea I think!
Here is Madison enjoying the guts of Quinn's HUGE 40# pumpkin! He wimps out on the cleaning part. Madison enjoys it... future surgeon some day?
And here is Quinn... complete with rubber gloves on his hands because he can't stand the slime, and the traditional clothes pin on his nose because the smell makes him gag. I don't even know why he "likes" to carve pumpkins. He can barely get through it because he gets too grossed out.
The final products on the porch. Madison's is the cat on the left. Quinn's is the bat on the right. Ok, Ok, Ok... Quinn's is much darker because his 40# pumpkin could have used some more cleaning and whittling from the inside but I was tired of this 40# pumpkin myself by now so this is as good as it gets!
Madison tried to inspire some sympathy tonight... "can you believe that we have to go to school on Halloween??... a holiday?" Boy, life is hard around here!
Earlier tonight we went to Madison's basketball game at 4pm. We played South Side and won 28-8. Madison made a couple of baskets, a good steal and I captured them on our new video camera! Now... if I can just figure out how to download the darn thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment