Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Assignment Honey" completed

I'll sound like her elementary school teacher when I say that Madison demonstrated the lifeskill of responsibility while dog watching for "Honey" for 5 days. She did a great job! She rode her bike each day in the morning (except for the first rainy day) and the evening. She stayed for as long as she could so that he could have some company and played with him. He chewed up some wooden figurines (yikes, sorry Darren!) so she took him a raw hide. She even turned on a radio so the house wouldn't be so quiet during the day. Thanks for your voting feedback! Loved it!

2 comments:

Addi said...

I hope she only had to pay you a quarter for gas that one, rainy day. :)

Leah said...

Addi, you'll be happy to know that that trip was FREE... it was on me! ha!